Attend an Upcoming Information Session
Information sessions for prospective applicants are held throughout the year.
Fast Track Your Success
To keep pace in today’s complex business landscape, professionals need a portfolio of skills and real-world experience. The Professional MBA program is designed to help students develop the educational grounding to compete in an ever-changing marketplace.
An Accelerated Program for Rising Professionals!
Keeping pace in today’s dynamic business environment requires cross-functional knowledge, leadership abilities, and a comprehensive understanding of today’s complex global economy.Until now, high-potential achievers had two options: leave their careers for a two-year, full-time MBA program; or keep working and pursue their MBA part-time, usually over three to five years. Robinson’s PMBA Program allows rising professionals to earn their MBA in 24 months while continuing to work full-time.Learn more
- Six-semester, 24-month program
- Multiple campus locations: Alpharetta, Buckhead, and Peachtree-Dunwoody
- Location-specific class schedules in the evenings and/or Saturdays
- At least four years of work experience required
- Lockstep executive format
- Cohort program offering peer learning and networking
- Study with world-renowned faculty
- Gain cross-functional knowledge
- Understand business skills in a global context
- Build leadership skills
- Access to a career management advisor and executive coaching
- Access to Robinson’s 70,000+ alumni through social and networking events
- Robinson’s (part-time) MBA is ranked #25 overall by Bloomberg Businessweek and #17 in the nation (9th among public universities) by U.S. News & World Report for 2014 – the top 6%.
Completing an MBA doesn’t have to mean giving up a full-time career. The PMBA program is designed to work around real-life schedules that often include a family and active social life.
Optional Study Abroad
During semester breaks, students can participate in study abroad trips to count towards the 12 credit hour elective requirement. In past trips, students have gone to South Africa, India and Dubai. The experiences on these trips have enhanced students’ understanding of the global marketplace.